Lesly Augustine, Ph.D.
- Got the Best Poster Award for the paper entitled “Transcriptome analyses identified the predominant role of Phenylpropanoid biosynthetic pathway in Pythium resistance” at EMBO conference on Micro and metabolic regulators in plants held at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India on 01-04, February 2017.
- Received the Student Merit Award of the year 2016 and cash prize for the best research presentation entitles “Exploring the resistance response to spoil-borne necrotrophic oomycete using non-model Zingiber-Pythium Pathosystem”, the contest at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) held on November 15, 2016.
- Received Travel award from United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), for attending Oomycete Molecular Genetics Network (OMGN 2106) 17th annual meeting held at Malmo at Malmö, Sweden on 15-17, June 2016.
- Got the Best Oral Presentation award for the paper entitled “A High-Throughput Genomic Approach To Explore Zingiber-Pythium Pathosystem” at National Conference on Genomics and Society-Prospects, Challenges and Concerns, organized by Inter-university Centre for Genomics and Gene Technology, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Trivandrum on February 17-19, 2016
- Received Travel grant from Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, for attending 10th International Conference on Plant Pathology (ICPP) held at Beijing, P. R. China, 2013.
- Qualified National Eligibility Test CSIR-UGC Lectureship (NET), conducted by Council of Scientific and Industrial research- Govt. of India, 2012
- Qualified Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) Research Fellowship 2010 in Life Science – Govt. of Kerala.
- Secured 4th Rank in the University of Calicut for M.Sc. Botany Examination 2008
- Received Student Project Fellowship of Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment (KSCSTE), 2008
- Rachel Abraham Endowment for the final year B.Sc. Botany student, securing the highest marks in University Examinations from the college (St. Mary’s College, Sulthan Bathery, Wayanad) for the Academic Year 2006-2007